Archive for April, 2010
The 2010 F2C Team Selection Table has now been added.
Please note that the 2010 Speed Leagues file is an amended version.
F2C & F2CN Centralised Results 18/04/10 [download id="66"]
F2D Combat Centralised Results 18/04/10 [download id="67"]
Speed Centralised Results 25/04/10 [download id="72"]
2010 Speed Leagues including F2A Team Selection [download id="75"]
2010 F2D Team Selection Table [download id="70"]
2010 F2C Team Selection Table [download id="76"]
The new 2010 BMFA Free Flight Forum Report has just been published and it’s still only £10. Now in its 26th year of publication, it’s full of articles on the developing technology of today’s free-flight. An innovation is the Models of the Year feature in which Phil Ball has drawings and articles highlighting eight of 2009’s most successful aircraft.
To whet your appetite, here are the contents.
- All About Flying F1A with a Circle Tow Hook – Per Findahl
- A Bodger’s Approach to SLOP – Dave Limbert
- The Important Aspects of Successful FF Scale Models – Andy Hewitt
- Testing Coupe Motors – Peter Hall
- More Classes or Fewer, Separate or Combined? – Chris Strachan
- Controlling Electric Motors for Free Flight – Trevor Grey
- Machining an F1J Front End – Simon Dixon
- F1Q – A Power Flyer’s Approach – Tony Shepherd
- Different Ways with D-Boxes – Trevor Grey
- 50 Gram Open Rubber – John O’Donnell
- CADCAM for aeromodelling – Leon Cole
- 2009 Models of the Year.
Prices are again being held to last year’s and are as follows:
UK – £10.00 including postage
Airmail to Europe – £12.00 inc. postage
Airmail elsewhere – £14.00 inc postage
Cheques should be payable to ‘BMFA F/F Team Support Fund’, in pounds sterling only, and drawn on a bank with a branch in the UK; you may also order by credit card.
Copies are available from : Martin Dilly
20, Links Road, West Wickham, Kent, BR4 OQW
or by fax to: (44) + (0)20-8777-5533, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated CLTC Contest Calendar may be downloaded here [download id="65"]
There are changes to 2nd May venue Team Race.
StuntCom, the BMFA Specialist Body for Control Line Aerobatics is holding an Aerobatics Judges & Pilots Training Day on 18th April at Barton, near Manchester. This is a free training session at an excellent venue and is open to all BMFA members, and non-members who have appropriate insurance. If you are interested in attending then please contact Barry Robinson, telephone: 01325-315215; email: email@example.com