The replacement contests for a cut down substitute Free Flight Nationals will not be the same as the “real” Nationals. We will apply a “light touch” organisation. The contests will be flown for their respective Free Flight Nationals trophies. The contests will be run to the standard gala format.
Free Flight Scale - Sculthorpe
- The STC will run a casual free flight scale session with no specific contests at the East Anglian Gala.
Bowden Trophy – Sculthorpe
- SAM35 will run the Bowden at the East Anglian Gala.
SAM35 - Sculthorpe
- The 4.0- and 8.0-ounce Wakefield to be run at the East Anglian Gala
Entry and Fees
There will be no pre-entry requirement. Entry on the day. The fee will be £5.00 per day that allows the entrant to fly in as many events/classes as they desire.
There will be no camping or other facilities except for the provision of toilets. The entrance gate at Sculthorpe will be manned.
Free Flight Open – Salisbury Plain - August 28/29th
Combined Glider SLOP
Combined Rubber P30 Rubber
Combined Power Hand Launch glider
Combined Electric Vintage rubber/power
Tailless Mini Vintage
Woman’s Cup CO2 Duration
Catapult Glider Vintage Glider
FROG Junior Classic rubber/power*
E30 Electric Classic Glider
BMFA 1/2A power
- *Classic/rubber power will include the Cranfield Classic
- Start 09:00 finish 18:00
Free Flight FAI – Salisbury Plain – September 4th/5th
- Number of flights to be decided on the day. There will be no rounds
- Start 09:00 finish 17:00